Thursday, October 1, 2015

HotelSpa 4-in 2.5-GPM (9.5-LPM) Chrome 7-Spray Hand Shower

This shower head came in 3 different pieced the head the hose and the connector.It was really easy to put this together even though I have never installed on before I had no problems. One in of the hose screws into the head and the other end into the connector then the connector goes into the shower arm that is already in your shower and then your done your ready for a shower. Do not forget to put the hose washers into each place that gets screwed together. It doesnt leak and it is well polished. i love the style of it. It gives great pressure and a lot of control to the shower since you can change the pressure and the settings. The stronger setting is great for your back and it feels like a massage but my favorite setting is the mist one it feels like you in a rain shower and you hair gets soaked fast. I love that it is a hand held shower also so I feel like it rinses the soap of better. This is a great hand shower.





http://www.lowes.com/pd_539980-74198-1422___?Ntt=539980

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb33280f044658004ba9816c33ea347d8

No comments:

Post a Comment