Friday, October 2, 2015

HotelSpa 6-in Chrome Showerheads with Hand Showers

This shower head is great it has the normal shower head and also a hand held shower. i like that you can use the heads separate and also together which makes taking a shower much easier because I can use the regular shower part to wash my hair and the held helps to wash my body and I feel much more clean and rinsed then with my old shower. both heads have 6 settings thats are easy to switch when ever you want to. They are Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water saving Economy Rain. My favorite if the six is the rain mist one because it actually feels like a rain shower and I feel like it puts out more water for some reason. This does come with easy to ready installing instructions if you need it but it is really easy to install. this is The best shower heads i have every used they are well polished and are just fun to use and will help you relax easier.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_539948-74198-1431___?Ntt=539948



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb85b115b1b513335f99703a7e0b01d0a

No comments:

Post a Comment